Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Last Lecture

I don't watch the news. It's unhealthy for me. I figure if something is happening that I really need to know about the city's sirens will alert me. Or, Matt or my mom will call to warn me. Like the time an armed man was on the loose in my neighborhood after a brief stand off with Police. The local schools had all gone into "lock down" mode but, being homeschoolers, we were happily playing outside on the beautiful spring day holding our Phy. Ed. / Ornithology Class. Mom called and told us to get inside. We did and locked our doors as well.

With that being said, this news may be old to some of you. It's originally dated 9/18/2007 but even if you did see it then, it's worth watching again.



Randy Pausch's Last Lecture. A man dying of cancer with only a few months to live, reminding us what's really important in life.


If you'd like to see the original lecture in it's entirety you can find it here. Or you can read updates here.

No comments: