Sunday, February 3, 2008

And the Winner Is........

And the winner is...........Naomi!


Thank you all who entered. The random drawing was held at noon today.

...and to reply to all your comments...

Yeah, it is cute
We love them too (check out the rest of our blog!)
Kids are funny that way aren't they?
A Rhyme...very clever
It's okay for girls to love busses
It reminds me of childhood too. That's why we bought our own!
We'd love to have you stick around
I really do think you should let the children have it if you win.
The world can never have enough bus drivers!
Intimidation never works with me
A school bus does the same thing for me.
This one was put up high once the contest started, it's in great shape
The Mitten Fairy will be around for a long time, stick around!
The windows do not come down, but I bet you'll figure something out!
I may kick myself later, but sure... International contestants are always welcome!
Thanks
We have one of those play carpets too
I might need to get you FIL's (bus mechanic) name.
You could always home school.
Isn't HTML interesting? Like a secret language!
No, I went back to the store to find more and they were all gone.
Very clever having your kids all enter separately!
Maybe you could give me lessons.

I'm really glad the drawing is random there is no way I could've picked a winner based on your sweet comments. Hope to see you around!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A TOY FOR BABIES! PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE IN DECIDING IF IT'S APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR CHILD.

No comments: