Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Hiding Place

We're out of our cold snap hopefully for the year. It's usually in January that the power company gets most of our paycheck. Snow is predicted for the next 3 days, I'm okay with that. It's the lack of sunshine that has been playing havoc with my nerves. To try to combat the effects, I'm going to try to find 5 positive things about this winter.

#5 Lots and lots of hot chocolate

#4 It's dark when I go to sleep

#3 When I forget the wash in the machine for 3 days, it doesn't smell too bad.

#2 Cancellations and Snow days ( I love unexpected free time)

And the number one thing about this stage of winter....

I have no choice but to clean out closets (where else am I going to hide from children, wild from being cooped up inside)




Before



After (well, sort of "after" I still have to clean it up, but the clothes are all outa there) Maybe I should call it "During"...



3 huge bags went to the thrift store...


and the only thing that I had a hard time letting go was this T-shirt.

1 comment:

Jesusfreak said...

did you really get ride of the T-shirt?