Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We call her the "Mitten Fairy".


Have you ever experienced a series of events that seem to be completely unrelated but then later you find out they were all connected?

I've joked in the past about the "Mitten Fairy". She lives here, I'm sure of it. She steals ONE mitten leaving the other behind. She moves papers and books while I am sleeping. She leaves the lights on and has been known to undo all my attempts at organization.

Here is one recent example of her mischief...

Yesterday at dinner we noticed the milk was not very cold.

I lit a candle on the table after dinner then went downstairs to do some laundry. When I returned the candle was no longer lit.

My printer has not been working well. Paper jams. I've never had a paper jam in this printer.

Seemingly unrelated incidents.

I blamed the Mitten Fairy, mainly to keep my sanity.....Until I noticed a lego guy in the refrigerator.

Time to investigate.

The fridge was turned OFF, the freezer was turned to low and #5 smelled of burning hair
Caught Ya!

His bangs and eyebrows were a little singed.

I better check out the printer.

1 comment:

Jesusfreak said...

Did the mitten fairy (possible aka #5) put a mitten in the printer?