Thursday, January 3, 2008

Unacceptable behavior

On New Year's Day I woke to this. Sweet children, camped out, crashed after the celebration








Which included Chex Party Mix, fizzy water, Pringles, 20 Questions, Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice, a huge knitting needle turned bazooka and Febreeze (Don't ask)







And, a little mess from sweet kittens...


A manageable little pile of dirt from an overturned poinsettia. Innocent enough. Easily swept. Little did I know that it would lead to something completely against the rules.

This morning I woke to this...






I turned the corner expecting to find another manageable mess. Instead I found this.




Then this...





Then this...




And finally, this...
How many times do I have to tell the kids to put their shoes AWAY!

1 comment:

Jesusfreak said...

shoes will always be a problem in the house, tent or bus. praise God they have feet to have shoes to have a problem with!! That is the way I keep my sanity with all our shoes (which i would think you would ahve more, shoes with more kids and all boys in soccer, but Elly is a bit of in Like with shoes, I should start calling her Marcos. (cant' remember that chicks first name) or is that who I cam really thining of.