Sunday, May 3, 2009

Prom 2009

Hailey and Hayden attended the prom on Friday and had a wonderful time. In keeping with tradition, Hailey spent a lot of time during the week and the whole day on Friday preparing with friends and Hayden and I went shopping the morning of to get him a new shirt, a tie and a pair of dress shoes. Hayden is a one stop, practical shopper. Sears...in and out in less than 15 minutes.

Hailey and her friend Megan put together this slideshow on Saturday morning. When you get to the end...the pictures of me trying to get all the bobby pins out of her hair...notice the clock...Midnight. I never stay up that late. Especially when I've been awake since 4am.



Oh, the music? Drives me crazy too.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Thank you for that. It was very enjoyable. It looks like a good time was had by all.

gbmom2407 said...

I agree, the music was a bit not my style... but as soon as I turned it off and just watched the slide show, it was great! Well done! You all looked very nice. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool